Xtranormal Movie

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reflections on Dr. Bette Gray's Presentation - July 16, 2009

Continuity – It was really nice to get a perspective from a different level of leadership.

Salience – Alberta Learning is our umbrella organization. How much more salient can you get?

Outcomes – I appreciate the opportunity to have some input into the direction that we are going. Even if my input doesn’t carry any (or very much) weight at least I was listened to. It is hard to balance the interests of all the stakeholders.

Processes – I enjoyed the way that Dr. Gray made the convergence window easier to understand. It puts a lot of things in context for me.

Characteristics – Dr. Gray exemplifies the type of collaborative leadership that is willing to listen to the inputs of others in the organization. One feels that the input will have an effect on the decision, once all inputs have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment